Things I learnt from watching the 68th Golden Globe Awards:
- Fake tans are nasssttyy
- The feminist movement can’t have advanced all that much when men can go grey and put on weight while women generally can’t.
- January Jones looks best as Betty
- Elisabeth Moss and Jon Hamm are gorgeous no matter what
- Large square glasses and floppy hair are the in-thing for men
- Front slit dresses are the in-thing for women
- Robert Downey Jr is hilarious
- Only the British can get away with bad jokes and looking unsexy.
- Robert De Niro still has it after all these years
- Actors aren’t very good at acting when they’ve lost